- See all the 2014 Route 66 Guided Tour dates. And if you haven’t got the time to do the full route, why not ride some of the highlights of Route 66 on this classic 8 day tour
- Preview our new tour for 2014 – The Blazing Saddles Tour
- COMING SOON – Hadrian V Twin Mesh Riding Jackets and Mesh Gloves. Special prices for people booked on HVT Tours!
- WANTED single rider to share a room on Cowboys and Canyons 7 August 2013
- Special If you are going to Las Vegas, you might fancy one or our new Helicopter Tours including flights inside the Grand Canyon rim, and an overnight stay in the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort
- Special Offer – Book your place on Castles of Spain 15 -28 May 2013, Sturgis Ultimate, 27 July – 16 August 2013, or Route 66, 8 July – 23 July 2013, and save £50 per bike!
- New clothing range to keep you cool on those really hot riding days! Vests, beanies and skull caps, neck bands and wrist bands to choose from, click on Hyperkewl™ and order through PayPal.
Welcome to Hadrian V-Twin Tours & Rentals. Based in the North East of England we offer a wide selection of fully guided, self drive, bespoke and rental only motorcycle tours to many parts of the World.
Explore the USA, Europe, UK and Australia with us on your choice of motorcycle (Harley Davidson, BMW, Honda, Triumph, Yamaha, Victory etc.) with whatever level of support or freedom you desire.
Our comprehensive USA Motorcycle Tour programme covers many of the iconic routes and destinations highlighted in travel documentaries and “must do ” lists throughout the World. Route 66, Sturgis, The Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Death Valley, Yosemite, Yellowstone NationalPark, Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park,Crazy Horse Monument, Bighorn Mountains, Rocky Mountains, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion Canyon, Chicago, Memphis, Gracelands, New Orleans, Chatanooga, Nashville, Great Smoky Mountains, Jack Daniels Distillery, Tupelo, Amarillo, Santa Fe, Hoover Dam, Natchez Trace, Cherohala Skyway……………the list goes on!
Alpine motorcycle tours and motorcycle tours of Spain. Guided and supported tours or self drive tours to the majestic European Alps and Dolomite Mountains or gastronomic and cultural tours to the unique Castle Paradors and stunning scenery of central and Northern Spain.
Specialist motorcycle tours in the UK with our unsurpassed knowledge of the highways and byways of Northern England and Scotland. Join us on our annual pilgrimage to the biggest Scottish Motorcycle Rally of them all “Thunder in the Glens” based in the Highland resort of Aviemore each year at the end of August (rent a bike from us or bring your own). Bespoke tours (guided or self drive) to the destinations of your choice with the addition of Hadrian V-Twins personal “must see and do” knowledge to give you a tour to remember.
If you are looking even further afield we can offer you an exciting selection of Australian Motorcycle Tours and Enduro/Adventure Tours in “The Land Down Under”. From stunning east Coast Tours taking in the Mountains and scenery of New South Wales and to The Great Barrier Reef to 4,000 mile adventure tours across the heartlands of this vast and unique continent. These tours will leave you with unsurpassed memories for the rest of your life and unique experiences that cannot be repeated in any other parts of the World.
As the only Harley Davidson Rental Company in the North East of England we can also offer you a selection of late model motorcycles for you to enjoy your own adventure in the UK. We can also provide BMW motorcycles.
Hadrian V-Twin Tours and Rentals are located in an exquisite part of the countryside, officially recognised as having more areas of ‘outstanding natural beauty’ than anywhere else in the United Kingdom. Fabulous coastline, beautiful scenery, towns steeped in history, castles and roads suited to fabulous riding whilst the stunning vista pans out in front of you.
We are based near the city of Newcastle upon Tyne, a popular tourist venue, where the old mixes with the new and is the north east’s cultural centre. The city provides fast national rail links, the airport is a hub of international flights, and the ferry terminal is a gateway to Holland, Denmark, and from there, continental Europe.
Our company isn’t just a comprehensive service, it’s a love of biking and a desire to be on the road – ‘out there on our bikes and having fun’! We’re long standing members of the Geordie Chapter HOG, an established, large and respected Harley-Davidson Chapter based in Newcastle upon Tyne and we are regular attendees at many other motorcyle clubs. (Please let us know if you would like us to make a presentation on any of our tours to your club or group). Having formed Hadrian V-Twin Tours and Rentals through our love of all things biking, we are delighted to be able to pass our experience and knowledge of touring in many parts of the World, to our fellow two wheeled adventurers.
Also we’re official UK agents of the Internationally known and recognised EagleRider Motorcycle Tours and Rentals organisation. Please contact us for all USA motorcycle tours and rentals.
Live your dream and ride with us to Sturgis, South Dakota, for the biggest motorcycle rally in the world. This is an epic tour, taking in highlights such as Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rushmore, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon, to name but a few. Or ‘Get Your Kicks on Route 66′ and ride all, or just the best parts of the iconic Mother Road. Maybe you’d prefer some ‘California Dreamin’, through Death Valley, the Pacific Coast Highway, and across the spectacular Golden Gate Bridge into San Francisco. Whichever tour you choose, it’s sure to be a wonderful experience you’ll never forget!
We provide a total service, tailored to your needs: motorcycle tours, motorcycle self drive tours, motorcycle rentals, ‘Try before you buy’, Advanced Riding Tuition. If you require a custom designed package, then contact us and we’ll put together a bespoke tour to suit your exact requirements.
- Tours: a complete package is provided, to remove any pressure from you, so you can enjoy your motorcycle tour without hassle. We plan the tour, provide friendly, professional, tour guides, airport transfers, new/late model motorcycles, a support vehicle for additional luggage, spare bike and unlimited mileage. And at the end of the day – relax in 4 star traditional historic hotels with character (wherever possible).
- Bring Your Own Bike: We understand that you have a personal attachment to your own motorcycle; therefore we welcome the motorcycle enthusiasts who want to participate in a fully guided tour on their own bike. We will arrange all transfers, accommodations, attraction visits, professional guides and support vehicle, in which luggage can be transported. We would be happy to provide you with a quote if you wish to ride your own bike on any of our guided tours. Please contact us for more information.
- Rentals: unlimited mileage and fully comprehensive insurance. Motorcycle helmets & riding gear can be provided.